Okay, I have officially become obsessed with another website: Pinterest. I've had multiple people try and get me to join for months now, but I just got around to it this week. It's a virtual pinboard where you collect images of the things you love by uploading them or finding them while browsing the web. You have an unlimited number of boards that you name and categorize; for example: my style, favorite food, places of inspiration, home design, and so on. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests. You can also share your pins with others and repin others' pins (and vice versa). Searching the internet will never be the same.
Here's an example of what one of my pinboards currently looks like: "welcome to my (dream) home."
If you already have a Pinterest account, you can follow me by clicking the red button on the right-hand sidebar (do it!). If not, sign up, become an addict with me, and get pinned!

No comments:
Post a Comment