Monday, August 15, 2011

Hoot Hoot

You just said "whoa!" didn't you?

To add to the "photo of the day" theme, here's an awesome online shop I found called Night Owl Paper Goods. It's a "modern yet folksy" eco-friendly stationary company that makes handmade letterpress cards and wooden goodies. You can get your own designs printed on wood, or pick up some of their adorable cards, journals, gifts, and yes, even wedding stationary. How ridiculously cool is that?

P.S. You can buy owl cake toppers here too (see below). I am all about some nontraditional, funky little cake toppers. I had ours made of polymer clay from an Etsy vendor: Ryan is a traditional groom, and I'm a short, round eskimo woman (if you want the full story, ask).

Mr. and Mrs. Owl Wedding Cake Toppers

Here's some other Night Owl products I've fallen in love with:

Hydrangea Thank You Notecards
Personalized Holiday Cards: Doily Snowflake

No comments:

Post a Comment