Friday, June 11, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding

No, I'm not speaking of the 1997 Julia Roberts film. Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'. Tomorrow I experience my actual best friend's wedding! Except for a few small differences:
  1. My best friend is a girl.
  2. I'm not in love with her. (I do love her though!)
  3. I'm not a crazy psycho.
Ryan and I got married just about 8 months ago... and now, it seems like I've jumped into a time machine bringing me to my friend Katie's wedding, which is set for tomorrow evening. What happened to winter?!? Spring?!?

Anyways, point being, I'm extremely excited for one of my best gal's to become a "matron" with me. It really is just an amazing experience. Here's Katie and I dancing together at my wedding just 8 months ago. I hope to get a similar photo of us tomorrow night, attire switched. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment