Yes, we all have our own definition of what the "good ol' days" were, the prior years always seeming better than our reality today. Yet I guarantee that one day we'll look back at this time, this breathing second, as a time when things were "better." Why do we do this to ourselves? Why do we always long for how things once were and not how they could be? Nostalgia is a funny thing. I think we get so attached to it because it gives us a small glimpse into what having childhood innocence felt like... peeping into that small window of ourselves with a fresh start, a clean slate. And hey, I'm guilty as charged. I got to thinking of it so much one day that I sat there compiling images of what I remember most of childhood. This is what I found (enjoy you products of the 80s and 90s!):

No comments:
Post a Comment