Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Moooosic

Last week I had the pleasure of seeing my favorite artist, Josh Ritter, for the third time. Ryan was a good sport and got to Cat's Cradle with me very early, so we were standing in the second row from the stage. He's worth seeing up close, and of course, never disappoints.



 

I've got a few more shows lined up for the next couple months at The Carolina Theatre in downtown Durham. I'm going with the girls to see Joshua Radin, whose openers include A Fine Frenzy and Tristan Prettyman, and I'm accompanying Ryan to see his all-time favorite musician Rufus Wainwright in October (openers Ingrid Michaelson and Lucy Wainwright Roche). Yes, his finger patiently waited for the presale to open, so we're ridiculously close to the stage for that one.

There's nothing better than getting out of the house on a weeknight for some solid musical inspiration. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment