Friday, December 9, 2011

Quite the Fairy Tale!

Last night I attended the family preview night of Raleigh Little Theatre's Cinderella for the second year in a row. Once again Ryan did an amazing job as part of the quartet (Pantelone!) and ensemble. This was the 28th annual showing of this comedic take on the classic story, and once again, my face hurt afterwards from laughing and smiling so much.



The two wicked stepsisters are played by two gentlemen, both who have starred in it for over a decade. They are the heart of comedy in this play, and I fall more in love with their characters every year. My sister Jenna escorted me to the play last night, and she just HAD to get a photo with Gertrude, the less intelligent and less graceful of the wicked stepsisters. I had the pleasure to hang out with Dennis ("Gertrude") last year at the cast party, and he was such a delight. People involved in community theatre have such a special quality about them and are addicting to be around. What a gem of a production!

No comments:

Post a Comment